Assessment sessions are $120 per session.

Ongoing Individual Therapy/Counseling sessions are $75.00 per session.

Couples and Families Initial Intake Assessment sessions are $100.00 per     

Ongoing Couples and Families Therapy sessions are $90.00 per session.

Types of Payments


I accept payment in the form of checks, cash, money orders, or major credit cards including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Payment is due at the end of each counseling session.


Insurance Reimbursement


I am an out-of-network mental health provider. Because I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), many health insurance plans will help you pay for therapy. Please understand that you, not your insurance company, are responsible for full payment. Your insurance carrier sets your deductibles and co-pays. It is very important that you find out exactly what mental health services your insurance policy covers before beginning therapy. Read the section in your insurance coverage booklet that describes mental health services. If you have questions about the coverage, call your plan administrator.


Questions To Ask:


* Do you I have mental health benefits? Does my policy cover out-of-network mental health counseling services with a therapist who holds an MA and is licensed in the State of Oklahoma as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)?

* How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?

* What is my deductible and has it been met?

* How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?

* What is the coverage amount per therapy session?

* What is the amount of my co-pay and/or co-insurance?

* Is approval required from my primary care physician?

* What type of information does my insurance company require when I file a mental health claim beyond? Do they require information beyond a mental health diagnosis, such as a treatment plan?

*Request that your insurance company send to you a copy of both sides of any required forms they want our office to complete in order to file your claim.

*About how long after I submit my mental health insurance billing statement and claim form should I expect to wait until I receive a reimbursement check?


To seek payment from your insurance company, you can first obtain a claim form from your employer's benefits office or call your insurance company. Complete the claim form. Then attach my statement to the claim form and mail it to your insurance company. My statement already provides the information asked for on the claim.


Note: I am not a provider for any HMO's that do not reimburse for services by out-of-network providers. As such, other payment options may be considered.

phone/voice mail: